Musical Meanderings

This is a blog centered around some of the musical encounters and experiences that I come upon in my daily life as a musician.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alameda, California

Friday, November 21, 2008

Grammys

I have joined the grammys! That means that I will be able to vote on which CD's will get a grammy. This is exciting. I had no idea you could just join the grammys- but, there it is. Also, I think I am able to submit CD's for consideration to win a grammy.

Last night I went the the members party with Ramana Vieira in San Francisco at the Hotel Kabuki. I got lost for what seemed like forever...and then had to look for parking for hours.

Finally we got in. Saw some friends, met some new people in the music business.

My favorite part of the evening? Meeting a Barry White impersonator, who sang for us right there in front of the giant stairway. ( "My darlin' I---I can't get enough of your love baby!") These are the moments that I live for!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home