Musical Meanderings

This is a blog centered around some of the musical encounters and experiences that I come upon in my daily life as a musician.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alameda, California

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapel of the Chimes Aids/Lifecycle Series


Bravo Isabelle! You did a great job last night. You dug into the Lully Gavotte with confidence to open the show at the gorgeous Chapel of the Chimes. You didn't miss anything, and you played it very musically. Then you played an Irish song which was fun. But the show stopper was the Irish traditional slow song, Star of the County Down. That was played beautifully honey. It even gave me chills. You are a true performer. Bravo, sweetie! I am so proud of you for giving your music to the world at such a young age.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home